09 Apr 【Easy Italian dish using fresh ingredients】Linguine with tomato cream sauce
PiNK 2020 Spring Issue
A classic pasta and soft meatball dish.
【Cooking time】30 minutes
【Energy】 452kcal per serving
Minched pork and beef 300g
Shimeji mushroom 1 pack (100g)
Eryngii mushrooms 1 pack (100g)
Red pepper 1
Salt 1/3 teaspoon
Pepper To taste
Nutmeg To taste
Bread crumbs (dry） 30g
Olive oil 2 tablespoon
Whole canned tomatoes 1 can（400g）
Salt 1 teaspoon
Pepper To taste
Oregano (dry) To taste
Linguine spaghetti 300g
Fresh cream 50ml
Salt and Pepper To taste
Parmigiano-Reggiano (grated） To taste
Italian parsley (chopped) To taste
【How to make】
- Cut an onion in half, thinly slicing one half. Cut the bottom off the shimeji mush- room and cut the remainder into small pieces. Cut the eryngii mushrooms into round slices. Mince the garlic and remove seeds from the red pepper.
- Put minced beef and pork in a bowl, then add salt, pepper, and nutmeg and knead. Add a beaten egg, mixed in the ingredients from part A, then add chopped onion and squeeze out any air. Separate into 24 balls.
- Pour olive oil in a pan and set the temperature to 180°C. Add step 2, fry, and remove when browned.
- Add garlic and red pepper on a low heat and when they begin to emit a fragrance, add the sliced onions, shimeji and eryngii mushrooms, then stir fry on a medium to strong heat.
- Put part B into a pot in order, break the spaghetti in half and add. Cover with a lid and boil over a low heat for five minutes. Add the meatballs from step 3 and boil for a further five minutes before letting it rest for five minutes.
- Add fresh cream and adjust the taste with salt and pepper. Serve in a bowl and garnish with Parmigiano-Reggiano and Italian parsley.
【Tokyo Gas Cooking Class】 Tokyo Gas provides the gas every kitchen needs to cook a good meal. Our mission is to enrich your life through the art of cooking.
The three essentials of Tokyo Gas Cooking Class
- Each cooking class is an independent, stand-alone class. You can try out a recipe whenever you have some free time.
- We believe that anyone can experience the joy of cooking.
- Our lessons can teach you new things about Japanese culture and its aesthetics, time-saving recipes, eco-cooking, bread baking, sweets and more.
※ Classes are conducted in Japanese only.