Please read and understand the terms and conditions of participation before completing registration:
1) This Event (RFTCWFL2022) shall be conducted in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations of Japan.
2) All purchases to participate in the event are non-refundable, non-transferrable, and non-exchangeable.
3) By registering to the Event, the Participant declares that they are physically fit and able to participate in the Event, and are able to complete the distance they have selected. The Participant is not aware of any medical condition or impairment that will prevent participation in this Event or will affect their health by participation.
4) The Participant is to be aware of their personal responsibility for their own health and the possible consequence on their condition. The Participant must refrain from participating if they have fever, cough, or any other medical symptoms that may appear and might risk their health during the Event.
5) Dependent on where the Participant is located geographically to participate in the Event, health and safety measures may be in place due to the potential spread of COVID-19. The participant must observe and comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and advisories in place during their participation.
6) The Participant is to refrain as much as possible from participating in the Event in groups or in crowded places. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-10 exists in any public place where people are present. Participants must take measures such as wearing a mask or mouse cover.
7) The Participant must observe and comply with all general traffic and facility rules and regulations in place during their participation.
8) The Participant is fully responsible for their participation. The Organizer does not accept responsibility for any liability for any loss or damage arising from the event.
10) The Organizer is unable to provide insurance for this event. The Participant is responsible for securing appropriate insurance cover if required for their activity.
12) By completing the registration for the Event, the Participant’s parent / guardian (if the Participant is a minor under the age of 20) certifies to give their consent for the Participant to join in this Event. The parent/guardian accepts the terms and conditions for participation on behalf of the Participant and declares them as capable of completing the distance they selected.
13) The Organizer, acknowledging the importance of protecting personal information, will use personal information based on the Organizer’s personal information protection policy. The Organizer will use personal information for the purpose of enhancing services to Participants, including event details, result notifications, notification of other relevant information, and providing services by event sponsors, support organizations and their affiliates, as well as result (ranking) announcement. The Organizer may contact Participants to confirm details of their registration.
Usage and portrait rights of images, photography, film footages, personal information (name, age, gender, record, etc) that are submitted as part of participation belong to the Organizer. These may be used on the internet, magazine, newspapers, and TV broadcasting for promotional and marketing purposes for this current Event and future RFTCWFL events.
14) The Organizer is not responsible for any delays in application or payment due to internet or device issues, as well as circumstances where the Participant later finds that they do not have access to the Event app or an Event app compatible mobile device.
I understand and accept the terms and conditions above for participation in this Event.