09 Apr 【Easy way to make Italian dish using fresh ingredients】Apple and rich yogurt dessert
PiNK 2020 Spring Issue
Use the grill, heat up an apple and mix it with yogurt to create a perfect dessert for guests.
【Cooking time】25 minutes
【Energy】 108 kcal per serving
Sugar 3 tablespoons
Fresh cream 150ml
Sugar 2 tablespoon
Yogurt (plain） 150g
Mint To taste
【How to make】
- Remove the apple core without removing the skin and cut the apple into 1cm cubes. Sprinkle with sugar. Wrap the apple in tin foil and grill. Grill both sides on a strong heat for eight minutes, then turn off the grill and leave in the grill for ten minutes on residual heat.
- Mix part A and beat until it forms stiff peaks and mix with yogurt.
- After cooling, place step 1 in a bowl, cover with 2 and sprinkle mint as desired.
【Tokyo Gas Cooking Class】 Tokyo Gas provides the gas every kitchen needs to cook a good meal. Our mission is to enrich your life through the art of cooking.
The three essentials of Tokyo Gas Cooking Class
- Each cooking class is an independent, stand-alone class. You can try out a recipe whenever you have some free time.
- We believe that anyone can experience the joy of cooking.
- Our lessons can teach you new things about Japanese culture and its aesthetics, time-saving recipes, eco-cooking, bread baking, sweets and more.
※ Classes are conducted in Japanese only.