Date: Friday, October 8th, 2021
Venue: Conrad Tokyo
Event time: 6:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m. (Volunteer: 3:00 p.m.〜)
Slots: 30 members
Dresscode: Business formal
1. Applicants must be 18 years old and above. (No high school students)
2. All volunteers associated with the event are asked to be fully vaccinated.
3. All volunteers are asked to comply with the event’s COVID-19 Hygiene and Safety Guidelines. Those who do not comply will be asked to leave the event.
4. All volunteers are to cover their own transportation costs.
5. All volunteers are provided with insurance specific to volunteering activity.
6. Food and beverages are provided during volunteering activities.
7. Volunteering roles will be determined by the RFTC Japan office.
A. Join as a Operational Support member
◼︎ Roles: (will be determined by RFTC Japan office)
1. Venue set-up
3. Silent Auction
4. Live Auction
5. Product/Raffle sales
6. Casino chip sales (Bank)
7. Venue packdown
B. Join as a Game Dealer
・Able to join the online training sessions
・Serve as blackjack dealer
Terms and conditions:
To cancel registration, volunteers must contact the RFTC Japan office at [email protected] and/or 03-4520-8650. Cancellations must be done prior to the event, so that the event organiser can find a replacement.