Chef Toshio Numajiri
Executive Chef of The Westin Tokyo
Born in 1962 in Yokosuka. Graduated Osaka Abeno Tsuji Cooking School.
Entered into the cooking field in ‘82 at the Hakone-Miyanoshita Fujiya Hotel.
After his experience at the opening of the Hotel Seiyo-Ginza, he joined the opening of the Royal Park Hotel’s French Restaurant “Palazzo” in 1989.
He has been a chef at the Westin Tokyo since 1994, became Banquet Chef in 1996, Executive Sous Chef in 2000, and Executive Chef from May, 2004.
- Les Amis de Curnonsky Japon” – Board member from 2006
- Club Prosper Montagné” Délégation du Japon – “Chevalier” from 2006
- Académie Culinaire de France” Filiale du Japon
- La Confrérie de la Chaîne des Rôtisseurs” Bailliage National du Japon
- All Japan Chefs Association (AJCA)
– Assistant of District Leader / Minato ward from 2010
– Vice Chairman, Organization Reinforcement / Head Office from 2009
- L’Association des Disciples d’Auguste Escoffier du Japon
- Toques Blanches Japon