Tokyo Run for the Cure / Walk for Life 2019 Disclaimer
Please register after reading and agreeing with the following guidelines.
- After registration, there will be no refund to any participants for any reason. This applies to all entries.
- The event will take place rain or shine. The organiser reserves the right to change the details of the event, including, delaying, cancelling, or suspending the event due to inclement weather or other potential safety risk.
- While reasonable precautions will be taken by the organiser to ensure the participant’s safely, the organiser and related staffs will not be held responsible aside from taking first-aid measures in case of an injury or accident during the event.
- Participants must comply with general traffic laws and regulations, as well as rules and instructions established by the event organiser.
- Participant confirms that they are fit for this event and assume all risks for such participation. Participants must retire from the race immediately if required to do so for any reason whatsoever.
- There will be cloak space available at the Fountain area on the day of the event. The cloak area cannot check-in valuables and large baggage such as suitcases due to limited space. We ask for your kind understanding.
- Please keep valuable items with you. The event organiser and related staffs are not liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- There are no designated locker rooms at the venue. Please come wearing your running attire.
- There is no designated parking space for participants.
- The participation fee includes mineral water, gift bag, and an official RFTC/WFL 2019 original T-shirt.
- If the participant sees a suspicious object or person, please notify the organiser immediately.
- RFTC Japan reserves the right to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings of RFTC/WFL 2019 taken by the event’s official photographers and videographers for any legitimate purpose. The participant hereby consents to any of such use.
- Parents or guardians who approve the participation of minors must also approve on behalf of their minors the waivers and documents related to the above.
I understand and agree to the above.